How to join our community
* Submit an online application or a printed application and pay the one time application fee ($40). This fee is non-refundable. A submitted application and application fee are required to consider your child for enrollment.
* Schedule a school visit or attend an open house. Children are welcome.
* Sign an enrollment contract and pay the materials fee ($150) and deposit ($250). These fees hold a spot for your child and are non-refundable. Your deposit goes toward your annual tuition and you will then be responsible for the remainder of tuition in one, two, or nine installments (please see the enrollment contract for more details).
* Complete and return a registration packet (emergency forms, waivers, and permissions).
* Attend a group or individual orientation.
Coyote Creek Early Grades:
* Submit an online application or a printed application and pay the one time $40 application fee. This fee is non-refundable and will go toward your tuition if you enroll.
* Schedule a visit or attend an open house.
* Pay the materials fee plus tuition. This will hold your child's spot for the class.
*Submit an online application or a printed application and pay the full camp tuition to hold your child's spot. This fee is non-refundable.
* In the event that your plans change and you need to withdraw from the program, we will refund your money when we fill your child's spot.