Little Round Schoolhouse
Winter Learning Circle
Our seasonal learning circles help you bring the magic and joy of Storytime into your home with curriculum, resources, community, and support.
This program is intended for Storytime Members, and is an extension to the daily Storytime videos. To become a Storytime member, click here.
The Learning Circle includes:
- Downloadable PDF Guide for the complete season of Storytime
(Which includes: Storytime video themes and activities for children 2-12 years old, Storytime story titles and summaries, our circle time lyrics, a seasonal calendar of all events, additional extension activities for the whole family, etc)
- Monthly calendar of outdoor activities to inspire your family to explore the natural world
- Extension activities for older children
- Parent education night with Ms. Becca (online; recording available)
- Detailed craft instructions and instructional video for the monthly “Craft Visit with Ms. Rae”
- An additional “Craft Visit with Ms. Rae” including Seasonal Circle exclusive instructional video and detailed PDF instructions for each craft.
- Virtual parent craft night (craft workshop for adults taught over zoom; recording available for later viewing as well)
- Additional family crafts and suggestions to correspond with the week’s story/theme
- Monthly informal parent gatherings to create a deeper sense of community (online).
- And more!
Is this just for Storytime Members?
What is included in the PDF Printable Curriculum?
What is the Parent Craft Night?
What is Parent Education Night?
What if we can't attend the parent nights?
How do I access the craft videos?
When do I have access to the program & materials?
Not a Storytime Member Yet?
Become a Storytime Member Today!
Join our engaging community of families from all over the world and instantly gain access to over a year's worth of stories, songs, and field trips.Become a Member